12125Summer Modelling

  • gaz410
    Jul 7, 2014

      Hi all

      While summer isn’t a traditional railway modelling season, I usually manage to work on a few models. This summer I have been working on my oil loco and the doors for Nystrup’s loco shed. After having returned from a family trip to Athens, Greece I’ll be adding a car to my modelling programme. The current status of my oil engine loco can bee seen on http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2014/06/holiday-modelling.html

      The car I’m starting is the van from Brazil that can be seen on the right in a recent blog post: http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2014/06/kits-from-brazil.html

      While in Athens I visited the old gas works that has been made into a museum. Most interesting and well worth a visit, even if there was only a single Decauville skip. But for once it really was a Decauville skip and not a result of some exhibition manager’s lacking knowledge of skips.

      Have a nice summer

      Claus, Copenhagen.