12035Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Glyn Valley Coaches

  • gaz410
    Mar 30, 2014

      All:

      I’m glad to hear that (some?) of Mike’s models have found a good home. I know that he feared his models could one day be ‘played to death’ on the carpet by some indifferent kids. To me both scale and gauge are wrong (and possibly also price) but as they are most wonderful models of the highest quality I’m happy that at least some of the models have found a good home. They are historic in more than one sense.

      I hope that the new owners will cherish the models and share them now and then (at exhibitions or photos). I think it  would have been in Mike’s spirit.