12033Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Glyn Valley Coaches

  • thrustanparry7144
    Mar 27, 2014

      One of our members, Ian from Melbourne, steered me in the right direction.

      Namely, that the etches were not likely from Wrightlines but instead from Wolsley.  When I 'googled' Glyn Valley etched coaches, one of the responses that came up was a link to this site and the post from Mike South
      that described how he had contacted Allen Doherty of Wolsley and arranged for several 1/32 'Scratch Aid' kits to be produced for him. He had included several links to other research sites that I think had the drawings he was going to use to construct the coaches but as I wrote earlier this post has disappeared. I understand from a gentleman in Edmonton that he was helping Jane South dispose of the balance of Mike's collection. This is all just a happy accident for me. An email conversation with Mr, Snoodyk about one of his locos from the estate led me back to Canada and a search for Mr. South.

      Regards and thanks again for the help.

      Craig

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic