12027Re: Glyn Valley Coaches

  • ianj_ng_modeller
    Mar 27, 2014

      Hi,

      If Mike South had the coaches, and there are only etches there, no castings, are you able to compare the coaches to the locos, and advise if they look to be a similar scale ?

       Wrightlines did produce Glyn Valley coaches in 7mm scale, which will be considerably smaller than the 1/35 locos, they would look odd together. These were also complete kits, so I would wonder where the castings and wheels were if that is what you have.

      If the coaches look approximately the same scale as the locos though, then I'd say without hesitation that they're not Wrightlines, they've been produced by Worsley Works in the UK who have released 5 different Glyn Valley coaches in 1/32 scale. These though are not complete kits, I think they're etchings only. Personally, I suspect that is what you're more likely to have.
      Cheers

      Ian J

      Melb, Aust.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic