12023Glyn Valley Coaches

  • thrustanparry7144
    Mar 26, 2014

      Gentlemen (Ladies?)

      This is my first post so please keep this in mind.

      I have recently come in to possession of a number of Mike South's collection of 1/35:19mm locos and would like to display them at our upcoming Narrow Gauge meet in Schomberg, Ontario. Can anyone direct me to the information needed to construct some simple trackwork, i.e. tie sizing and spacing and perhaps even a source for a track gauge for rail spacing?

      Also of interest would be any information that would assist in assembling the stack of brass etched coach sides. I have been told they are from Wrightlines kits and would have had cast metal frames and ends supplied with the kit. Even a set of instructions that woukd show what's missing or needed would be a great help.

      Thanks, Craig Parry, Belleville, On

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic