      Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 9:49 AM
      Subject: RE: SV: SV: [FS32NGModelrail] Miniart new Triebwagen 38003

      just checked Miniart website for updates, and the first version of the tram has been discontinued, and the new version is awaited. Odd, makes sense in some ways but why bring out a model, then replace it almost immediately with another version. As far as I can tell only difference is the transfers.

      No virus found in this message.