12000SV: Aw: SV: [FS32NGModelrail] Master Box unconventional civilian figures for 2014

  • Hans Hammarsten
    Feb 7
      Hi Claus!
      Oh I got to have those to!

      http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n98/Hishambas/00Bath_zpseaf27889.jpg

      I got this one from Stalingrad Miniatures

      http://www.fieldsofglorymodels.co.uk/WebRoot/Store3/Shops/es112712_shop/5161/C966/DD0C/9B84/E0B5/0A0F/110C/8D8E/3008-1_m.jpg

      Best regards
      Hans

      Den fredag, 7 februari 2014 19:54 skrev "clausoggitte@..." <clausoggitte@...>:

      Haven't seen any box art yet, but two figures can be seen on Armorama: http://armorama.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=218256

      As I'm not modelling a beach I will have to pass on these bathing beauties.

      Von: "Hans Hammarsten" <hanshammarsten2002@...>
      An: "FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com" <FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com>

      Good news more dames for my beach :-D
      /Hans

      Den torsdag, 30 januari 2014 5:20 skrev Geoff Potter <potgeoff@...>:

      Hi folks,
      Master Box has announced (at Nuremburg Toy Fair) a set of two topless ladies bathing. How these will find a way on to your layout will be very interesting, though personally I am not a fan of "titillating"(pardon the pun) figures being used on anything but home layouts.
      These figures are very well moulded!

      cheers
      Geoff Potter

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic