11978Re: More 3D printed WW1 locos and rollingstock available.

  • rd_etropal
    Jan 22, 2014
      thanks , I initially designed models for my own use.
      One big advantage of companies such as Shapeways is that it is easier to then offer same models to others, at no extra cost to me. I have had to teach myself how to use the CAD program, but once mastered it is not too difficult to use. I love the challenge of trying a new design and am working on some metre gauge stuff at the moment.  Started with 1/32 on 32mm track, but switching to smaller scale because of cost of some models. I want to tackle some of the classic French railcars.
      Simon
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic