      Fra: rue_d_etropal@...
      Til: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Dato: Tor, 21. nov 2013 01:29
      Emne: [FS32NGModelrail] RE: Just added some photos of my WW1 themed modules

       I have been spending a lot of time designing various versions of the WW1 40hp Simplex, protected(with and without doors open), armoured, and 2 versions of the open  Simplex. I am also working through the WDLR wagons , some tested some to be tested. All are to approximately 1/35 scale. I upped one of the Simplex locos to 1/32 for a commission, but would prefer to concentrate on 1/35 at the moment. A 20hp Simplex is in testing at the moment, still needs a few changes. I have no shortage of material, and want to move onto some of the French WW1 stuff, starting with a Crochet loco, as I have found a potential motor bogie.

      ---In fs32ngmodelrail@yahoogroups.com, <rue_d_etropal@...> wrote:

      just made the 1/35 versions of both Simplexes and a 1/32 version of the Protected version available on Shapeways

      https://www.shapeways.com/shops/Recreation21

      As can be seen in photos on my layout they are designed to capture the spirit of the real loco, and please don't count the rivets

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic