11832RE: Miniart French Civilians 30s-40s in process

  • rd_etropal
    Sep 14, 2013

      just heard that the WW1 figures by Masterbox will be released soon

      --- In fs32ngmodelrail@yahoogroups.com, <rue_d_etropal@...> wrote:

       Very nice looking, will probably buy several sets when they come out. Well worth the wait. Hopefully before my 1940s era layout goes to exhibition, although might be possible to use for earlier WW1 era.

      --- In fs32ngmodelrail@yahoogroups.com, <potgeoff@...> wrote:

      Hi folks,
      Miniart have posted some really nice figure images fro the French Civilian set. I think these are a bit more animated than previously proposed,
      and seem to be on a par with Master Box figures.
      Hopefully not too long now before they are for sale.

      (ENG) Kit In Process
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic