11778Re: More 1:32 stuff on Shapeways

  • Claus
    Aug 6, 2013
      Ernst
      I read and speak German while my written German isn't much to celebrate! I Denmark German is introduced in 7 th. grade. Thanks for the links that complemented my Danish book on the subject. I have the resin kit of a Imbert gas generator from Calibre 35. A very nice kit that is designed for the Opel Blitz lorry. With a bit of adjustment it will fit any lorry from the period.

      I have ordered a Schöma from Shapeways. I'm looking forward to try this style of modelling. I imagine that there will be some work involved in getting the model ready for painting even though your images look very promising.