      Van: bsnoodyk <bsnoodyk@...>
      Aan: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Verzonden: dinsdag 25 juni 8:16 2013
      Onderwerp: [FS32NGModelrail] Radio Control for 35th & 1:32 Scale

      Hi Guys

      after 2 years of frustration I have finally been able to get back on board.

      Lot of exciting things have happened during that time, including many new 35th scale industrial locomotive models. the most important development has been the full development & release of a fully integrated on-board, battery powered Radio control system operating on 2.4GHz. The very competitively priced system was demonstrated at the last Australian Narrow Gauge Convention where we had 2 locomotives (and a radio control ferry) operating.

      To date 65 units have been sold with excellent customer response & feedback.

      the TrainworxOz RC system is fully miniaturised enabling all components to be housed within almost any model locomotive. The handheld controller is cigarette package size and allows single handed operation.

      several types of receivers are available to enable either a 5-loco or 12 loco controller to be used.

      anyone wanting more details contact me at themodelworks@...

      have fun
      BernardS

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic