      Van: Brian <rallim56@...>
      Aan: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Verzonden: donderdag 2 mei 4:44 2013
      Onderwerp: RE: [FS32NGModelrail] 1-32 stuff from a Dutch site

      Sorry Daniel,
      I wasn't trying to pick on you, I am just trying to get you to realise, that for as much as we all enjoy your in put, if we get too use to just clicking on links that you may have genuinely posted, it leaves us all to being venerable to one day clicking on a link that is malicious, so if you always put some text about the link or website you have found, it allows us all to know that it is genuine.

      Brian
      Qld. Aust.