      Van: Claus <clausoggitte@...>
      Aan: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Verzonden: zondag 14 april 19:18 2013
      Onderwerp: [FS32NGModelrail] Nystrup Gravel history

      Hello all
      As you may remember I have been searching out elements of the history of the little Danish railway of Nystrup Gravel. This year I have made major progress as I have had the great fortune to find a binder from the company with a lot of interesting documents.

      I have posted a little story on my blog: http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/04/all-nystrup-skips.html

      Best regards

      Claus, Copenhagen.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic