11356Transfer HOn30 to 1:35

  • Rod Hutchinson
    Apr 1, 2013
      Hi all,

      I have just completed the experience of organising and attending the 11th Australian Narrow Gauge Convention in Melbourne, Australia   We have the pleasure of entertaining Nick Ogden (UK) and Jacq Damen (Netherlands), both great modelers.

      I am thinking of dabbling in 1:35 after viewing Nick's work and Bernard Snoodyk; a supplier here in Australia.

      I was wondering if you might point me to suppliers in UK and Europe where I could begin to learn about the craft of 1:35.

      Rod Hutchinson
      Growing Old Disgracefully
      Mooroolbark, Australia
    • Show all 33 messages in this topic