      Van: Claus <clausoggitte@...>
      Aan: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Verzonden: donderdag 24 januari 20:01 2013
      Onderwerp: [FS32NGModelrail] Ferguson tractor

      All:
      My first finished model of 2013 turned out to be a white metal model of a Ferguson TEA-20 tractor. The tractor saw widespread service on Danish farms and was the tractor that really kicked off the proces that took horses out of farming in Denmark.

      Nice kit with no issues that I can really recommend if you have never built a tractor model before.

      http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/01/a-ferguson-has-arrived.html

      Next on my work table is my Sala-loco that needs new O-rings in its drive line and a decoder to make it fit for service.

      Best regards

      Claus, cold Copenhagen

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic