      From: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of clausoggitte@...
      Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 8:34 AM
      To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Loaded Skips

      Hi Brian
      Thanks a lot for your input. I did try the cling film, but I wasn’t able to avoid the gap between load and skip. So now my skips are permanently loaded.

      Regarding the weight you are quite right, but with a full load of gravel I wasn’t sure the amount of weight in the skip frame was enough to ensure safe running.