      Van: Claus <clausoggitte@...>
      Aan: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Verzonden: vrijdag 8 juni 11:55 2012
      Onderwerp: [FS32NGModelrail] Total failure in Denmark

      Hi all
      I have just finished a model that could be labeled as a total failure. I set out to build another braked skip and ended up with a flat wagon for stone transport.

      You can see the stone wagon on http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/

      And no, it isn't any better or worse than what i usually build. It still needs chains for coupling.