10971Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Trumpeter S-65 Tractor

  • clausoggitte@nielsen.mail.dk
    Mar 2, 2012
      Always having had a liking for tracked tractors I have been waiting for a 'Stalinets' in plastic rather than resin. Yours is looking good and I'm sure my gravel company could use one. Possibly one or two of them were used by the Luftwaffe during the occupation of Denmark at an air field near the gravel company to tow aircraft. Surely the chief mechanic from Nystrup Gravel Ltd wil find a way to acquire one from the sale of German left overs.

      Please keep showing us your progress.