      Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 7:22 AM
      Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Possible Junk Mail - links no text

      --- daniel caso <d.caso@...> wrote:
      > Kim, Frolin and all:
      >                         I apologize.
      > I thought everyone would reccognize Mario's site
      > in the link as I do.

      Maybe you have confused your posts with the ones in the various groups this week from 'Dwayne' which, have no Subject and no Text in the message. These are the two that were questioned.

      Was not referring to you link messages, these go to some great model railroad pages and really have been enjoying them!

      But yes, good rule and concept is to preceed links with a sentence or two, or three, to say what it is. And of course a good message starts with a good Subject line too. The two messages from Dwayne had neither, not to mention non-railroad links to questionable sites.

      Funny though maybe... we laugh at kids for 'texting' with abbreviations and codes, when many adults type emails and group messages with poor grammer, or half sentences. he-he-he

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic