10060Re: Possible Junk Mail - links no text

  • smileysteam
    Jun 1 2:49 AM
      Hi Daniel,
      No complaints here.
      yes, you have posted many links to Mario's sites over the years and the word Modvid is universally the clue to his sites. He posts to other groups with a minimum of info himself. I'm unaware of you ever posting spam, so the criticism is not really justified.

      regards
      Ron

      --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, daniel caso <d.caso@...> wrote:

      > Kim, Frolin and all:
      >
      >                         I apologize. I thought everyone would reccognize Mario's site in the link as I do.
      > But you are right and it won't happen again.
      >
      >                           Daniel

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic