      Van: Frolin Marek <Frolin@...>
      Aan: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Verzonden: Woensdag 1 juni 5:26 2011
      Onderwerp: [FS32NGModelrail] Possible Junk Mail - links no text

      Evening,

      As to the two posts from "Dwayne", both with no Subject line and no info text, and only a questionable link...

      These two posts have shown up in various Groups from "Dwayne" with same format, no Subject and no text. While different links, posted about the same times.

      As the Moderator of several Groups, I deleted the messages and posted warnings, and contacted the person twice. Each met with a rejected email, leading to think, the source maybe a masked name? Well, that 'Member Account' is now flagged 'moderated' and no more posted will come in. Deleted first and caught in time to block the second.

      Good rule... if someone can not take time to type a good Subject line, and a couple clear sentences to explain what a link is for, then thats bad message skills. But when a rogue posts shows up like these two, no Subject, no text, good bet to delete and move on, there is something to odd to chance opening it.

      But thats my years of experience and as they say, my opinion.

      Frolin

      PS: hoping Moderators in other Groups are aggressive and catch and delete these posts too, and block the member from sending more.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic