Hagikhikan 2009

  • Elaine Q. Borazon
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2009
      Hi!

      If you're interested to watch Hagikhikan 2009--Faculty Follies, tickets are now available at the FSN Dept. Showing willbe on Dec 16, 3 or 7 pm, P100/ticket. Performers will be UP Faculty members from the different colleges, including the College of Home Economics. ;)

      Thanks

    • Dave Matias
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
        Ma'am,
        Bibili ako. heh!
        Required eh.

        Dave Matias

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
          Hi Dave,

          How many tickets do you need? Maybe you could ask first your department for tickets..if they don't have, you could buy from me. Tickets for sale were distributed per department. We're tasked to sell them. Do tell me if tickets from HRIM are all sold-out so I can sell mine.

          Thanks.