      From: Dave Matias <dave.matias@...>
      Subject: Re: [FS105firstsemester20092010] Hagikhikan 2009
      To: FS105firstsemester20092010@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, December 4, 2009, 9:19 PM

      Ma'am,
      Bibili ako. heh!
      Required eh.

      Dave Matias

      From: Elaine Q. Borazon <elaineborazon@ yahoo.com>
      To: fs139_2007@yahoogro ups.com; FS1051stSEM2008- 2009@yahoogroups .com; FS105firstsemester2 0092010@yahoogro ups.com
      Sent: Fri, December 4, 2009 1:14:42 PM

      Hi!

      If you're interested to watch Hagikhikan 2009--Faculty Follies, tickets are now available at the FSN Dept. Showing willbe on Dec 16, 3 or 7 pm, P100/ticket. Performers will be UP Faculty members from the different colleges, including the College of Home Economics. ;)

      Thanks

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic