Bibliography on Indian Muslim Education: Information Required

  • Yogi Sikand
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Dear Friend,

      I am presently preparing an annotated bibliography on Indian Muslim
      education, including both religious as well as secular education,
      focussing particularly on the period from 1990 to the present. I am
      particularly interested in empirically-grounded
      studies/reports/stories from the grassroots. If you have any
      information that you think I would find useful, please contact me on
      ysikand@...

      Thanks
      Regards
      Yoginder Sikand