International Training of Trainers: Gender & Development

  • Shaji John K
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2001
      --- d241 <gender@...> wrote: > To:
      Repost from development-gender@yahoogroups.com dispatch of 14 Aug 2001
      Training of Trainers: Gender & Development

      Original Message From "G.& D.T.C."

      Dear networkers,

      By way of the Great Network we would like to inform you that the Gender and
      Development Training Centre will organise for the seventh time the
      English International Training of Trainers in Gender and Development
      from 2 14 December 2001 in Egmond aan Zee, the Netherlands.

      The overall objective of the training of trainers course is to deepen the
      participant's motivation and abilities to develop training skills aimed at
      promoting women's full and equal participation in all development processes
      in order to achieve more gender justice in society. The course is meant for women and men with proven working experience as trainers. At the time of their application they should be engaged in gender and development work, so that the are in a position to put skills acquired during the training course into practice.

      If you are interested or you know people that might be interested, please
      let us know and we will send you our brochure and application form (by
      regular mail or through email).

      You can also download the information from our website.

      Please note that the deadline for application is 15 November 2001 and that
      participants are required to ensure their own sponsorship.

      With kind regards,

      Dorine Plantenga
      Noor Tabbers
      Hettie Walters