Discussion Group on Chhattisgarh

  • s choudhary
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2005

      Dear Friends,

      We are a group linked with tribal dominated Indian state of Chhattisgarh, and would like to contribute in
      development for the State.

      We think we would benefit from an exchange with concerned people, who would
      share their experiences with us.

      We invite you to join this present day chaupal and participate in
      discussions about Chhattisgarh, its people and their development.

      To join you need to send a blank email to
      chhattisgarh-net-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or
      log in at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chhattisgarh-net

      May I also request you to forward this request to whoever you think may be
      interested.

      I look forward to an enriching experience for all of us.
      Shubhranshu Choudhary                Freelance Journalist
      Ph : + 91 98110 66749                   e mail : smitashu@...
      http://36garh.notlong.com              http://smitashu.8m.net