E-cards for AIDS/HIV Awareness

  • Shaji John K
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      use the e-cards as an educational tool for greater awareness about
      AIDS.

      ===============>Repost from [Poverty Concern]<===============

      Hello everyone,

      In keeping with our ongoing commitment to educate youth about
      HIV/AIDS,Mandate the Future has developed e-cards which can be
      accessed at http://www.mandatemagazine.org/mtfcard.epl

      The e-cards run thematically parallel with this year's World AIDS Day
      Campaign: Men Can make A Difference. The idea is to use the e-cards
      as an educational tool that would bring greater awareness about AIDS.

      These cards are unique as they have been designed by the youth at
      Mandate, our hope is that it will appeal to the youth audience who
      would normally have reservations about discussing sensitive issues
      pertaining to AIDS in the open.

      We would appreciate it if you would publicize this card on your site
      and disseminate it to your partners.

      Thank you,
      Best Regards,
      Rasangi<rasangi@...>