- fyi ________________________________________________ Gary Feinland New York State Department of Environmental Conservation Bureau of Waste Reduction andMessage 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2013View Sourcefyi________________________________________________Gary Feinland
New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
Bureau of Waste Reduction and Recycling625 Broadway
Albany, NY 12233-7253
NERC’s Fall Conference Agenda & Registration Now Available!
Go to http://www.nerc.org/conferences-and-workshops/agenda to view the full agenda for NERC’s Fall 2013 Conference--Organics Management in the Northeast—Its Time Has Come!
For the first time in its history, NERC will present a one and half day conference solely devoted to organics management. The topics to be discussed at the Conference include:
- Successful Organics Programs
- Organics Management Education & Collection Programs That Work
- Newest Technologies for Processing Organics & Financing Mechanisms
- Promoting Positive Images of Organics Management
- Identifying & Creating Opportunities for Increased Organics Management in the Northeast - A Call to Action
- New Purchasing Specifications Available for Bio-based Tableware
- Say No to Cartons in Composting Programs
Exhibit Space & Sponsorship Opportunities Are Available
For more information, contact Mary Ann Remolador, NERC’s Assistant Director & Events Organizer.
Steel Recycling Institute
Mary Ann Remolador
Assistant Director & Event Organizer
Northeast Recycling Council, Inc.
139 Main Street, Suite 401
Brattleboro, Vermont 05301