Re: [FNCE484-Summer2010] Thanks and Good Luck

  • Gopal Kamalanathan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2010
      Yes, it was a good presentation by Lynn and Feng.

      -Gopal

      On Jul 20, 2010, at 8:16 PM, Jiten Tailor <jitent@...> wrote:

      Hi Team,

      I would like to thank everyone for their time and effort into our project especially the presenters.

      I wish everyone good luck and hope to see you all in the future.

      Jiten

    • Lynn Forester
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2010

        Hi Everyone,

        Thank you! By the way, I thought Prof. Das article on Got Finance! was good, lots of references.
        Anyway, good luck and have a nice summer.  One of the good things about this short class is we still have 8 weeks of summer.
        See you in fall!

        Lynn