Thanks and Good Luck

  • Jiten Tailor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2010
      Hi Team,

      I would like to thank everyone for their time and effort into our project especially the presenters.

      I wish everyone good luck and hope to see you all in the future.

      Jiten
    • Gopal Kamalanathan

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21, 2010

          Hi Everyone,

          Thank you! By the way, I thought Prof. Das article on Got Finance! was good, lots of references.
          Anyway, good luck and have a nice summer.  One of the good things about this short class is we still have 8 weeks of summer.
          See you in fall!

          Lynn