No activity in last 7 days
A membership organization for music lovers and musicians, the Friday Morning Music Club has promoted classical music in the Washington, DC, area for more than 120 years. FMMC's many public concerts--held throughout the week--provide performing members with an outlet for their talents. All are free and performed as a public service. Outreach recitals at senior facilities, in-home musicales and master classes provide additional opportunities for musician members. The Club also fosters young talent through local competitions and student recitals. Through the Friday Morning Music Club Foundation, it supports international competitions for strings, voice, piano and composition.
- Nov 18, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.