SEASONS GREETINGS & HAPPY HOLIDAY'S!

  • andy1canada
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2017
      Like the header says to all my FMC Brethren and their families.

      May you and yours have a wonderful, safe and happy Holiday Season, regardless of your race, sexuality or religious persuasion.

      My wish for 2018 is that I finally get to meet more of you in person; hopefully, at the Chama Rally.

      Best Wishes and good Karma from Canada!

      Terry Anderson & Family

    • Joe L.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2017
        326 Merry Christmas from Coos Bay, 97420.

      • Duane Bryant
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 24, 2017
          Merry Christmas and may you all have a wonderful and blessed holiday!

          Duane Bryant

          Sent from my iPhone