14156Re: [FMCMotorCoach] TIRES/AIR PRESSURE & Whether To Use Air!

  • Henry Blair
    Dec 7, 2017
      If you want to go more upscale on the tires, I have used 225/70/19.5's.  Sometimes you can go to a truck dealer and buy take-offs when different tires are needed on a truck.  I used to have a source in Tennessee that swapped road tires for M&S tires on all new trucks for a power company.  Tires had about 10 miles on them.  Source died.  I really miss him.

      Forget nitrogen.  Not worth the money.

      Henry

      Henry K. Blair, Jr.
      603 South Walton Street
      Bethune, SC   29009-9032
      (770) 998-4897
      Cell (803) 427-6986
      henryblairjr@...

      On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 11:12 PM, Shane Peters shanepeterscoach@... [FMCMotorCoach] <FMCMotorCoach@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I have the 1974 motorcoach on ebay 440 industrial motor.no title.photos are in the group put in last week.nice condition all power comes on with battery charged.on ebay 1300.00 or make offer pickup only tow it off property

      Its in flagstaff Az

      Shane Peter's 9283505566

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic