      From: kenmustoe@... [FMCMotorCoach]
      Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2017 9:38 PM
      To: FMCMotorCoach@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [FMCMotorCoach] Re: anyone want one to part out ?

      Hi. Don’t know what you are looking for, but I have #106 that I may not get around to fix up it’s in good shape. 440 dodge, generator. Do not have pink at this time. So I might sell it as parts. In central ca. if any one is interested let me, and we’ll talk. Thanks…. ken

      Sent from Mail for Windows 10