    Nov 26, 2017
      Thats right lou simple.do you want it call me.

      Shane 9283505566

      On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 5:39 PM, andyhatley andyhatley@... [FMCMotorCoach]
      <FMCMotorCoach@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      yea, lou, keep it simple.

      -------- Original message --------
      From: "xjetmec@... [FMCMotorCoach]" <FMCMotorCoach@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: 11/26/2017 5:07 PM (GMT-06:00)
      To: FMCMotorCoach@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FMCMotorCoach] Flagstaff AZ FMC

      What happened to the TITLE ? Was it TITLED in AZ ? Or some other State ?

      What are the LAST FOUR Numbers of the Data Plate outside the side entry door ?
      Does it need an Ignition Switch and an ENGINE BATTERY, or just the Engine Battery ?
      Does it have a HOUSE BATTERY ?
      Does it move on it's own Power ? Does it stop with the regular brakes ?
      With no TITLE, why was a new Refrig installed ?
      Does it have a Chrysler 440 engine ?
      Thanks for your answers to these basic questions about this FMC.
      Lou #120

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic