Fly in at Tracy 2013

  • Mike Schweim
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 91 KB
    Mark your calendars, if you're in, or close to Southwestern MN.  June 7-9 is the 6th annual Tracy, MN PPC / ultralight / sport aircraft fly in.  I've attended the last 3 events, and will be there again this year with my Weedhopper. Perfect airport for UL, PPC flying.  1 hard surface, and 2 grass runways. There's always a runway aligned with the wind! Municipal campground is right on the Southeast corner of the airport. Airport manager opens the gate between the campground and the airport for fly in participant's direct access to the main runway.  Also they mow the grass next to the main runway that weekend for those who prefer to fly from the grass.  Campfire Friday and Saturday night, Pot luck lunch Saturday noon. Last 2 years, camping has been only $8/night. (I think $16/night for electric hookup) See the attached flyer for details.
    Come join the fun!
    Mike Schweim