Wanted to buy...2 place top mount quicksilver

  • ML
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2012
      Looking to purchase a 2 place top-mount quicksilver sprint or sport. 582 preferred. Would consider easy projects, but not looking to totally rebuild. Looking only for registered aircraft, lsa preferred but would entertain amateur built (there is indeed a difference come condition inspection time).
      Cash buyer located in Kentucky, but know a good transport company that can move it here for me.
      Apologies if this is the wrong forum to post....I've exhaustively searched known classified sites and still havent found the right plane. Hopefully someone here has one they would part with or knows of someone looking to sell.
      Thank you!
      Michael
    • Bob Comperini
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2012
        On 10:42 AM 5/1/2012, ML wrote:
        >Looking to purchase a 2 place top-mount quicksilver sprint or sport. 582 preferred.

        I know of one for sale here in southern California for sale. Probably farther than you wanted though

        --
        Bob Comperini
        e-mail: bob@...