Re: UL: need an engine for a Cosmos Samba

  • david
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2011
      Steve; Somehow I missed this.

      What do you have? A complete Z25 and redrive set-up? How much? What's a good time to call?

      I live in Oregon.

      David

      --- In FLY-UL@yahoogroups.com, GASSITT@... wrote:

      > I have a BRAND NEW complete assy in stock , Steve @ Airscrew Performance
      > (623) 842-3902
      >

      > In a message dated 11/22/2011 7:02:23 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
      > dlfrazer@... writes:
      >
      > My redrive needs to be replaced on my Z25 engine and I hear they don't
      > make them anymore (TN prop.com).
      >
      > But, maybe TN prop.com doesn't stock them anymore... and they really are
      > available from another source...
      >

      > Anyhow, assuming that my engine (250 hrs) and redrive need replacing,
      > anybody got any suggestions as to what I should replace it with?
      >
      > David
      > Roseburg, OR

    • Malcolm Brubaker
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2011
        steve I have a frind building a legal eagle and wants (needs) a cheep  half VW can you set him up with something?    mal

        Malcolm & Jeanne Brubaker
        Michigan Sport Pilot Repair
        LSRM-A, PPC, WS
        Great Sails - Sailmaker