New video uploaded

  • Mike Schweim
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
      Hi all,
      I just finished editing, video from Sunday's Snowhopper flight, and uploaded it to my Youtube channel.  The video is at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6APM0AlWds&feature=feedu
      I haven't done anything to the audio track, so If you don't want to listen to engine and wind noise, turn down your volume.  It's the first video I've made using my "new" Vholdr  1100 action camera. (no longer made, it's been replaced by newer models that record in HD) Hopefully the picture quality is better in better light.
      enjoy,
      Mike Schweim
    • Eduard
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011

        Great vid…I don’t see how you can stand that cold air though…I put a windshield on my Quicksilver

      • Mike Schweim
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
          I have a windshield on my Weedhopper also.  I also dress warm.  Insulated boots, jeans, insulated coveralls, winter jacket, sweatshirt, ski gloves, fleece neck wrap.
          Mike