Help form a national "frame-controlled" hang gliding organization

  • Joe Faust
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2010
      Help form a national "frame-controlled" hang gliding organization:
       http://groups.google.com/group/hgaa
       All are welcome.
    • Dave and Jean Matheny
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 9, 2010
        Just idle curiosity: What exactly is " "frame-controlled" hang
        gliding "? How does it difffer from conventional hang gliding?
      • david
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 10, 2010
          I think they are trying to differentiate HG from PG... we both "hang"...

          --- In FLY-UL@yahoogroups.com, "Dave and Jean Matheny" <DaveMatheny3000@...> wrote:

          > Just idle curiosity: What exactly is " "frame-controlled" hang
          > gliding "? How does it difffer from conventional hang gliding?

        • Dana Hague
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 10, 2010
            At 08:05 PM 8/10/2010, you wrote:

            I think they are trying to differentiate HG from PG... we both "hang"...

            Hmmm, so where does that leave the "Cage" paraglider?

            -Dana
            --
             "Very funny, Scotty.  Now beam down my clothes."
          • Jerry Pridemore
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 10, 2010
              United we stand, divided we fall.
              Better to stick together, and utilize the power and influence that comes with large membership.
              Human nature has a tendency to splinter off into small, short sighted, concentrated groups, but real life has a tendency to pick off, and crush small splinter groups while others stand by watching, and not helping, because , "well it aint me", not understanding they are next in line.

              Jerry Pridemore
              Unleashed Paw-Tential Dog Training