AOPA show

  • Gary Orpe
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      Anyone going to the San Jose AOPA convention next week?

      Gary O.

      Database version: 5.11030
    • Greg
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
        --- I'll be there with West Valley Flying Club. Y'all come by and check
        out our booth!
        In FLY-UL@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Orpe" <garyo@...> wrote:

        > Anyone going to the San Jose AOPA convention next week?
        >
        > Gary O.

        > Database version: 5.11030

      • ROBERT L SCHAFER
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
          Greg

          Is this being held at the convention center or reid hillview airpor
          t?

          bob schafer

          ________________________________
          --- I'll be there with West Valley Flying Club. Y'all come by and check
          out our booth!
          In FLY-UL@yahoogroups. com, "Gary Orpe" <garyo@...> wrote:

          > Anyone going to the San Jose AOPA convention next week?
          >
          > Gary O.

          > Database version: 5.11030
          > http://www.pctools com/en/spyware- doctor-antivirus /

        • Greg
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
            Bob,
            It's being held at the McEnery Convention Center,
            150 West San Carlos St., San Jose, CA. Hope to see you there.
            - In FLY-UL@yahoogroups.com, ROBERT L SCHAFER <robert_l_schafer@...>