RE: UL: Politics OT

  • Gary Orpe
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 1, 2008
      You know, the wife and I just got back from the doctors office. We were 15
      min late for the 1130 and missed the appointment they say. We could wait
      till lunch was over at 1300 and see if we could get in then, but we live out
      of town and it is the foot doctor she needs to see. She can barley walk
      anymore, even with help. We got a new appointment on Oct 13th. We listened
      to the news coming back home on the car radio, yikes!

      After several minutes of listening to Sean Hannity radio show and all the
      crap going on around us I was almost overtaken by the mess. I told the wife
      what I thought about it all and was rather irate about it. Now the best
      part:

      She said, "Well its OK, we still have a box of ice cream cones to eat when
      we get home." She was dead serious about it. Maybe she gets the whole thing
      better than I do, I just don't know anymore. :-) True story, just happened.
      I am eating one now and it seems to actually work.

      Gary O.
      N181RL
      (661) 746-4780 [fax]
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 9, 2008
        --- In FLY-UL@yahoogroups.com, Bob Smith <accursedtool@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know what engines were on that twin GT-400?

        If you mean the one I flew this afternoon, it has two old CDI 447's
        with 2 to 1 A boxes, 54 inch tenessee props.

        You tube has a video of it, not sure who is flying it,

        search 'posey patch'