Nulltown

  • Bobo
    Message 1 of 73 , Sep 1, 2008
      Next Sat is the Grand daddy of all fly-ins. It is the 15th annual fly-in hosted by the Nulltown Wingnuts. It is ALWAYS a good event. Hog Roast, lots of planes of all varieties, GOOD friends. I am planning on being there. This one will make 13 that I have attended.
      Hope some other listers will make it also.
      Later
      Lester

      Lester Morrison
      Morrison Flightpark (4U8)
      "The grass is always open"

    • Bobo
      Message 73 of 73 , Sep 3, 2008
        12 miles South of Connersville, IN
        Hope you can make it.
        Later
        Lester

        gmobielle <grant@...> wrote:
        Where's Nulltown?

        --- In FLY-UL@yahoogroups.com, Dave Ahlberg <delta2ul@...> wrote:

        > Yes, looks like Mr. Gustav will be visiting.......

        net/index. html

        > Bobo wrote:
        >

        > >Next Sat is the Grand daddy of all fly-ins. It is the 15th annual
        fly-in hosted by the Nulltown Wingnuts. It is ALWAYS a good event.
        Hog Roast, lots of planes of all varieties, GOOD friends. I am
        planning on being there. This one will make 13 that I have attended.

        > > Hope some other listers will make it also.
        >
        > > Later
        >
        > > Lester
        >

        > >Lester Morrison
        >
        > >Morrison Flightpark (4U8)