planeman

  • Greg Youngpeter
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
      if u have been out to metzgers strip lately u regonize the plane in
      the 3 new photos.im guessing u posted the flyer about the hines
      flyin.are you going??
    • Dave and Jean Matheny
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007
        Ancay ouyay ellspay "ouyay"? Oray isay itay ootay imetay onsumingcay anday ifficultday?

      • Greg Youngpeter
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2007
          heck i got it like whopie do
        • Dave and Jean Matheny
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2007
            Yeah, my fault, I shoulda included the original text.

            >Ancay ouyay ellspay "ouyay"? Oray isay itay ootay imetay onsumingcay
            >anday ifficultday?

            ' Can you spell "you"? Or is it too time consuming and difficult?'

            Of course he didn't add the text he was referring to so you will have
            to figure that one out Dave.

            Frankey