Re: UL: New poll for FLY-UL

  • Ron & Mary Ohler
    Message 1 of 38 , Jan 31, 2007
      I, for one, dislike polls. Thus I did not participate. I'd though that I would try to get my Sporty thingy but it didn't work out. Maybe if I get the time and money I'll give Mark B some of that hard earned $ for the required flight time and jump though the hoops just for some piece of mind.
      Ron
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 3, 2007
        Poll, what poll-------------------------Ricardo