Re: UL: Re: Phantom testing new Wankel engine

  • jerb
    Message 1 of 29 , May 2, 2005
      A few years back, there was a rotary being pushed at Sun & Fun. If I
      recall right it was made in the UK and mounted on a Hiperlight. I believe
      the cost then was about 6K. Never got to see it run or fly. I attended
      the Raven forum at this years S&F. I've been wanting to see a plane fly
      with the 3 cylinder Suzuki with a Raven redrive - no planes this year. Not
      very encouraging.
      jerb