Eagle parts

  • msogren
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      I have a pile of Eagle parts. both rudders and spare sail for one rudder, king post and most
      of the fuse tubes, no wings. 100$ all

      http://www.alisport.com/eu/eng/news.htm .

      Rand Baldwin
      LS-8a sailplane, N129NN
      Challenger II
      ------------------------------
      North Alabama Ultralight Association
      Huntsville Soaring Club
      Certified Flight Instructor-Glider
      ASC Basic Flight Instructor
      Moontown Airport (3M5)
      Huntsville, AL

      Need help? Contact: fly-ul-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Jay D
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2004
        Do you still have the parts? I have a friend that would like to buy them.

        where are you located? I am in TN

        Jay Dewberry