?????????????

  • triplek45
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 3, 2004
      I know.....I know... Ya'll moved the list and didn't tell me................James K.
    • rrc62_03782
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 4, 2004
        I was wondering the same thing. Maybe we need to get another "Sport Pilot Sucks"
        discussion going. That always gets em' wound up. :)

        Ross

        > I know.....I know... Ya'll moved the list and didn't tell me................James K.
      • ultrawinger2
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 4, 2004
          --- In FLY-UL@yahoogroups.com, "rrc62_03782" <rrc62@a...> wrote:
          > I was wondering the same thing. Maybe we need to get another
          "Sport Pilot Sucks"
          > discussion going. That always gets em' wound up. :)
          >
          > Ross

          _-------------------------------------------
          How About:http://www1.faa.gov/avr/afs/sportpilot/sprtnprm.htm#7
          Reggie :)

          Proposed § 91.319 would establish procedures used by the FAA to
          permit
          operators of experimental aircraft to receive compensation while
          conducting flight training, which would include testing and
          evaluation. The current rule prohibits the operation of an aircraft
          with an experimental category airworthiness certificate for other than
          the purpose for which the aircraft was certificated or for the
          carriage of persons or property for compensation or hire.

          To permit the operation of these experimental aircraft for
          compensation or hire while conducting initial flight training, the FAA
          would revise paragraph (a)(2) of this section. Proposed §
          21.191(i)(1)
          would permit aircraft certificated under that paragraph to be operated
          for compensation or hire for flight training only for 36 months after
          the effective date of the rule. AFTER that 36-month period, these
          aircraft would be allowed to CONTINUE to be used for flight training;
          however, the AIRCRAFT could not be operated for compensation or hire
          while training is being conducted.

          To permit the operation of experimental aircraft (certificated under
          proposed § 21.191) for compensation or hire for the sole purpose of
          flight training, the FAA is proposing to allow owners of experimental
          aircraft to apply for a Letter of Deviation Authority issued by the
          FAA. A deviation authority request should be forwarded to the General
          Aviation and Commercial Division, AFS-800, for review and issuance.
          The request would contain a statement of the proposed operation and
          justification for the deviation.

          If an operator is granted deviation authority, the operator may be
          authorized to provide flight training in experimental aircraft and
          receive compensation for the use of the aircraft. This provision would
          not be intended to allow commercial operators to establish training
          schools using experimental aircraft. In the interest of safety, and as
          a result of recommendations from the National Transportation Safety
          Board, the FAA has determined that allowing flight training in
          experimental aircraft when the aircraft is operated for compensation
          or hire under certain circumstances is in the public interest.
        • Rob Whiting
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 4, 2004
            Really, the regulars just got tired of carrying the load, which leaves those
            of us less technically proficient kind of hanging in the breeze. I don't
            have the sparkling wit, experience, or reputation to cary on in their
            places, but I would if I could. My plane is sitting in a sangar without
            skis, so I can't fly too easily, the snow hasn't fully melted in weeks,
            thanks to unusually cold january in NY state, so all I can do is sit in my
            favorite chair, make airplane noises, and wait for the weather to break. And
            now, I don't even have Mark, Richie, Rick, Moose, Bob N, etc to break the
            boredom......
            Rob Whiting

            > I was wondering the same thing. Maybe we need to get another "Sport
            Pilot Sucks"
            > discussion going. That always gets em' wound up. :)
            >
            > Ross
            >

            > > I know.....I know... Ya'll moved the list and didn't tell
            me................James K.

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Richard Gray
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 4, 2004
              uh, Rob--whats a sangar? ------------Richie

              > Really, the regulars just got tired of carrying the load, which leaves
              those
              > of us less technically proficient kind of hanging in the breeze. I don't
              > have the sparkling wit, experience, or reputation to cary on in their
              > places, but I would if I could. My plane is sitting in a sangar without
              > skis, so I can't fly too easily, the snow hasn't fully melted in weeks,
              > thanks to unusually cold january in NY state, so all I can do is sit in my
              > favorite chair, make airplane noises, and wait for the weather to break.
              And
              > now, I don't even have Mark, Richie, Rick, Moose, Bob N, etc to break the
              > boredom......
              > Rob Whiting

            • Rob Whiting
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 4, 2004
                kind of like a singer, only a little drunker

                > > Really, the regulars just got tired of carrying the load, which leaves
                > those
                > > of us less technically proficient kind of hanging in the breeze. I don't
                > > have the sparkling wit, experience, or reputation to cary on in their
                > > places, but I would if I could. My plane is sitting in a sangar without
                > > skis, so I can't fly too easily, the snow hasn't fully melted in weeks,
                > > thanks to unusually cold january in NY state, so all I can do is sit in
                my
                > > favorite chair, make airplane noises, and wait for the weather to break.
                > And
                > > now, I don't even have Mark, Richie, Rick, Moose, Bob N, etc to break
                the
                > > boredom......
                > > Rob Whiting

              • Richard Gray
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 4, 2004
                  Sooooo, setting in your favorite chair, making airplane noise and
                  DRINKING---- don't you know if you crash with wiskey on your breath it will
                  cause a black mark on ul pilots enerywhere, get a hold on yourself man----oh
                  yes, tomorrow here it will be a change of rain but its 65.
                  rub,rub------------------Richie

                  > kind of like a singer, only a little drunker

                • Rob Whiting
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 4, 2004
                    Last change of rain here, was directly to snow, will be about 35 here,
                    regular heat wave lately.
                    Rob
                    > Sooooo, setting in your favorite chair, making airplane noise and
                    > DRINKING---- don't you know if you crash with wiskey on your breath it
                    will
                    > cause a black mark on ul pilots enerywhere, get a hold on yourself
                    man----oh
                    > yes, tomorrow here it will be a change of rain but its 65.
                    > rub,rub------------------Richie

                  • Gary Orpe
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 4, 2004
                      Someone who used to sing a lot.