Re: FAA Motorglider info

  • Chuck Scrivner
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 1, 2003
      --- In FLY-UL@yahoogroups.com, SportTriker@h... wrote:
      > > Registering something like a drifter as a motorglider is another
      > issue however... and try not to screw it up for other motorgliders.
      > Regards,
      > Mike H.

      *****
      Mike H.,
      Unless and until you can back up your statements with references to
      specific regulations related to the certification and registration of
      aircraft and supply web links to those regulations, you hold little
      credibility. I am very willing to say "hey, I was wrong" if you can
      supply the above. And I do mean WRITTEN documentation from the
      FAA...just as I have supplied.
      Thanks,
      and cheers
      Chuck
    • Jay D
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 3, 2003

        Wrong question, and to the wrong person. The proper question would be;
        Mike, Why would you think you could get a straight answer from Chuck?

        Jay D